TOP-TEC Synergy Range
Synergy facilitates team-based interaction by providing a workspace that encourages students and colleagues to share ideas and information seamlessly.
A plug socket, HDMI port, network connection point and USB ports are all incorporated into the Synergy's mast. Our standard KVM switch swaps video, audio and all other inputs between PCs, laptops and other devices connected to the Synergy's screen.
During fitting, the worktop can be fitted in a variety of ways, to enable the screen to become the focal point of discussion, or to encourage collaborative group work with the screen functioning as a secondary aid.
- KVM switch for changing between PCs, laptops and other screen inputs
- Adjustable computer cradle fitted beneath worktop
- Versatile screen mount for sizes up to 65" wide
- Input ports to connect external devices
- Hidden internal cable management
- Screen height chosen on purchase
- Mains socket at worktop level
- Stylish and robust construction
- Manufactured at seated or standing height
- Worktop angled towards or away from screen
- Cradle can be upgraded to lockable model
- Additional data cable points
- Pop-up power units available on request
- Range of colours, finishes and worktops